Return Policy / Warranty
We back up our product and always want you to be happy about your purchase. Our ovens are insured through our freight companies to the door so if there is ever an issue with shipping you're covered. However, you do need to inspect your oven before you sign the freight acceptance.
Our return policy lasts 14 days. After 14 days, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your oven must be unused and in original crate / box and in the condition that you received it. Please call us on 602-482-1000 for a Return Authorization.
You will be responsible for freight both to you and the return freight. Once it is accepted back in the Authentic Pizza Ovens warehouse we will credit you the balance due based on the below.
Refunds (if applicable):
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 7 days.
Exchanges (if applicable):
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange for a different item you must return your item in it's original packaging and pay the to and from freight.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item as well as the replacement shipping cost. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
We only require a $250 deposit for pre-orders. Our demand is very high and our containers are mostly coming in pre-sold. To secure an oven we require the deposit upon ordering and the balance to be charged when shipped. Should you cancel before shipping you will loose the $250 deposit.
Authentic Pizza Ovens - Limited Warranty
Authentic Pizza Ovens is an importer of exceptional quality Traditional and Modern wood fired ovens and warrants its ovens to be free from major defects in materials and craftsmanship on the structural components for a period of three (3) years from the date of purchase. This warranty may be invalid if the oven or any part is not correctly installed, cured, operated, and maintained according to all specified instructions at purchase.
SPECIFICATIONS TO THE WARRANTY
The warranty above is not applicable under the following circumstances:
(1) The Oven was not installed in accordance with Authentic Pizza Ovens installation guide and your local building codes.
(2) This Warranty does not apply to any cracking caused by over-firing or the failure to follow a proper curing schedule. See care information for a detailed explanation of this curing schedule. All authentic ovens will crack, it is physics.
(3) The Oven has been subjected to non-standard use, including but not limited to, throwing firewood into the oven with force, addition of non-approved appliances or burners, burning fuels with abnormal burning characteristics, including: driftwood, coal, plywood, and wood products using a binder that may burn at excessive temperatures, causing damage to the Oven. The oven should not be over stuffed with wood. We are able to discern with photographs if the oven has been over heated. Our ovens are to cook food in and are not incinerators.
(4) The Oven has been subjected to or the use of improper chemicals or liquids that have been used to clean or sanitize the interior of the oven.
(5) This Warranty does not cover damage to the dome caused by storing any materials on the top of the oven.
(6) This Warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear of the Oven, or on parts that would be worn or replaced under normal conditions, including the following:
- Normal cracking due to expansion and contraction stress relief in the refractory materials of either the dome or floor tiles. This can happen on the dome, inside as well as around the facade.
- Tiles may chip, crack, and/or become discolored. This is normal wear and tear.
- Grout wearing. Grout is purposefully left out in between some of the floor tiles to allow torque in transport. The ash will fill this in over time. Facade grout between the bricks may shift and shed due to heat expansion.
- Discoloration of exterior finishes in areas repeatedly exposed to smoke, as this is considered normal wear and character on your wood fired pizza oven.
(7) This Warranty does not apply to ovens that have NOT been covered. Ovens need to be protected from wet weather. Protect from rain and snow. It is very clear to see if an oven has not been covered.
(8) This Warranty does not apply to any rust that may develop on the door and/or chimney. We recommend with all steel door and chimney ovens that you apply a clear coat of A Rustoleum like rust protector and cover when not in use. Our aluminum door ovens will not rust.
(9) This Warranty does not cover damage to, or failure of the oven, resulting from natural or other catastrophes, such as flood, fire, wind, or severe storms.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
It is specifically agreed and understood that Authentic Pizza Ovens sole obligation, and Purchaser’s exclusive remedy under this Warranty, and under any other Warranty, expressed or implied otherwise, shall be limited to replacement, repair, or refund up to the original purchase price of the oven, excluding shipping costs, as specified above. Such liability shall not include, and Purchaser or other third parties, specifically renounces any rights to recover special, incidental, consequential, or other damages of any kind whatsoever, including, but not limited to, injuries to persons or damage to property, loss of profits or anticipated profits, damage to business reputation or goodwill, all costs incurred receiving, unloading, moving at your location, and installing Authentic Pizza Ovens, or loss of use of the Oven.
In no event shall Authentic Pizza Ovens be responsible for any incidental or consequential damages caused by defects in its Ovens, whether such damage occurs, or is discovered before or after replacement or repair, and whether or not such damage is caused by Authentic Pizza Ovens. The duration of any Warranty with respect to the Oven is limited to legitimate claims received within the duration of the foregoing Warranty.
INVESTIGATION OF CLAIMS AGAINST WARRANTY
Authentic Pizza Ovens reserves the right to investigate any and all claims against this Warranty and to decide upon method of settlement.
Before any Oven is returned, Authentic Pizza Ovens, or its authorized representative, must provide Purchaser with written return authorization and instructions for preparation of the shipment. Failure to properly package the Oven for return may result in Purchaser being billed by Authentic Pizza Ovens. Authentic Pizza Ovens reserves the right to bill Purchaser for return freight if Oven was found to be damaged through negligence or Warranty was voided, as outlined in this Warranty.
DEALERS HAVE NO AUTHORITY TO ALTER THIS WARRANTY
Authentic Pizza Ovens employees and/or dealers have no authority to make any Warranties, nor to authorize any remedies in addition to, or inconsistent with, those stated above.
In order for any claim under this Warranty to be valid, Authentic Pizza Ovens must be notified of the claimed by email: email@example.com Should you have any questions you may contact us at 602-482-1000
All claims against this Warranty should include the Oven model, original invoice number, date of purchase, a description of the issue, photographs of the area of concern, and a full description of the circumstances giving rise to the Warranty Claim, if known. It will be very clear with this information for our oven works facility to determine the damages in question. Please examine all of the contents of your delivery as soon as possible after receipt and inform Authentic Pizza Ovens within ten (14) days if any items are missing, incorrect or damaged.