Wood Fired Fish Recipe
This is a SUPER easy recipe for you fish lovers!
Heat your oven to 400-500F
Your favorite fish!
Lemon and/or lime
Fresh herbs (whatever you have d in the garden; parsley, dill, sage and rosemary. Or, whatever you like)
Salt, Pepper and Garlic!
1. Lay fish on a good size piece of tin foil.
2. Fill the fish with the lemon, lime and herbs and sprinkle lots of olive oil over it.
3. Wrap stuffed fish and place it in your hot oven. By wrapping it in foil the fish will be steamed in its own juices and the flavors won’t ‘escape’. Now patience…. drink some wine and relax!
4. 15 minutes…Use oven gloves and remove from the wood fire oven. Unwrap and serve with your favorite sides- DELISH
Recipe courtesy of Kimlovesfoood
For more recipes, visit our recipe blog section.
- authenticpizzaovens Admin